Keto Menu 4/11 - 4/17 - What We're Eating

 




So - to round out the day, I sat down and created a menu for the next week.

It's a bit too repetitive for my liking, but I tried to pick foods that I knew (or at the very least suspected) that my kids would enjoy.

I'll slowly be adding new foods to the list as we try them out.

But for now, this is what the next week will look like:


April 11: 

Breakfast: Hot dogs (ours are 0g carbs)

Lunch: Crustless Keto Taco Pie

Dinner: Meat and Cheese Rolls (don't pay too much attention to the image - that's a general idea)


April 12:

Breakfast: Omelets

Lunch: Roasted Chicken and vegetables (I have a broccoli, cauliflower, carrot medley)

Dinner: Chaffle sandwiches


April 13:

Breakfast: Meat and Cheese Rolls

Lunch: Chicken in Ranch Sauce over Zoodles

Dinner: Granola (I know this isn't technically keto - but it's something to round out our menu for now)


April 14:

Breakfast: Cereal (This is far from keto, but we'll need time to figure out how to do keto breakfasts on Sunday morning)

Lunch: Bunless burgers (Maybe chaffles for a bun?)

Dinner Hot dogs


April 15:

Breakfast: Eggs and bacon

Lunch: Tuna with roasted veg

Dinner: Chia pudding


April 16: 

Breakfast: Meat and Cheese rolls

Lunch: Taco Tuesday: Taco pie

Dinner: Leftovers (or granola)


April 17:

Breakfast: Hot dogs

Lunch: Chaffle sandwiches with bone broth soup

Dinner: *** (they eat snacks at church on Wednesdays)

Comments