Welcome to Our Journey

 


My Name is Rosilind and my main blog is at A Little R & R.

I've been blogging for just over 14 years now - and my journey has been long and winding.

As you can see, my husband Zlatko and I have two boys. As of today (April 11, 2024), they are 14 and 12 years old and their names are Robert and Andrej.

Andrej has had some various health struggles over the years, and one thing I've tried (unsuccessfully) to do is move them toward a low-carb/ketogenic diet.

I have been on a keto diet off and on for 7 years now, and have seen the incredibly positive changes it's made in my own body and mental clarity.

So, today we are starting a family journey.

We are entering this journey slowly. I know it will be imperfect at first, but I am believing for great health results!

On this blog I will share our journey...recipes I'm trying and what they love and don't love so much.

I welcome you to join us. Feel free to comment with questions.

Comments